We are now accepting applications for residencies that take place during the following times:
- Music / use of library space: through December 2018
- Writing / desk-based workspace: through December 2018
- Visual Art and Movement Studios: May – October 2018
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for al disciplines.
- Generally decisions will be communicated within two weeks from receipt of application. Please do not hesitate to follow up with us if you have not heard back.
- Duration: Two nights to three months
- Accommodation Fees (Euro):
- Double room (1 double bed; 1-2 guests): 35/night (2 night min); 180/week; 675/month.
- Triple room (1 double bed, 1 single bed; 2-3 guests): 50/night (2 night min); 250/week; 975/month.
- Please contact us for group rates.
- Once accepted there is a deposit of 50%. Negotiable for stays longer than one month. Balance to be paid at start of residency.
- Fees payable by cash, bank transfer, or Paypal.
- Workspace is free
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
2-3 pages maximum, plus work samples
Keep it brief! We know you want to spend your time MAKING work, not explaining it.
(If applying as a group, contact information for one personal only please)
How did you hear about Greywood Arts?
Dates and duration you are requesting:
Second choice dates:
CV, Bio, or Artist Statement
2-3 Work samples sent as links or attachments
(For groups please send info on all participants and a max of 5 work samples)
Tell us about your project:
What are you working on (project description)?
How will you do it (process)?
Why are you doing it – why is this work vital?
What is the biggest challenge you are facing with the work?
Why do you want to work on it at Greywood Arts?
What are your goals for the residency?
How will you use your time?
What kind of support do you need?
Have you received other funding or residencies for this project?
Would you like to engage with the community while you’re here? If so, how?
Questions? We’re happy to speak with you before you submit your application.
Contact us at email@example.com or Jessica at +353 83 845 1750
We are committed to developing a service that is accessible to artists.
- On occasion, we offer funded residencies and hope to offer more as we grow. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.
- We know artists are often parents, too. On a case by case basis, pending availability, we may be able to accommodate families – get in touch before applying.
- We regret that we are not yet able to accommodate individuals with mobility disabilities. As is the nature of 250 year-old buildings, there are many stairs to navigate – bedrooms and studios are on the first and second floors (2nd/3rd floors US).