Workspace is accessible 24 hours a day, but quiet hours are from 12 midnight to 7am. Participants must provide their own tools, equipment, and materials.
- Writer’s Den: A room with a desk overlooking the river and a cozy spot for reading. It could also be suitable for anyone working primarily on a computer (video editors, electronic music composers.)
- Movement Studio: Located on the second floor (3rd floor USA), it is 8.8m long by 5.2m wide (28 x 17ft) with high ceilings and a wood floor.
- Visual Arts Studio: 5.2m by 5.2m (17 x 17ft) with four south-east facing windows and high ceilings. There is a work table, a drafting table, an easel and a sink. Note the studio is located on the second floor (3rd Floor USA) and is thus not suitable for large scale fabrication.
- Library: A shared space for reading, writing, and relaxing. A place musicians can gather with their instruments. Bookshelves have been added since these photos were taken, and we are building a collection of works by Irish women writers.
- Dining room: A place for groups to gather and eat, or a place to meet and brainstorm around a table.